When it comes to your money, we believe that every little bit counts. That’s why our award-winning Orange Everyday transaction account has a range of great features and benefits to help you get ahead, including:
- Use any ATM in Australia for free (any bank, anywhere) when you deposit your pay of $1,000+ each month.
- $0 monthly fees – so there’s more in your pocket for life’s incidentals.
- Leave your wallet at home and enjoy the speed, security and convenience of mobile payments. Set up Apple Pay from the wallet app on your Apple device. And Android Pay from the Google Play store.
Introducing Orange One. To help you stay on top of your finances, we’ve made our first ever credit card clear and simple – with all the easy-to-use features you asked for, and no annual fee. You can also pay to add extra features, like cashback rewards.
- Keep it simple and get the features your need with no annual fee.
- Use instalments to pay off large purchases over set terms of your choice, rather than in one go.
- Earn 1% cashback on your spend, up to $30 a month. You’ll need to be approved for a min. $6,000 credit limit, and opt-in to pay an annual rewards fee of $199 on activation. Conditions apply.
- Make everyday payments easier using your Orange One card and Apple Pay.
- You get a variable 14.99% p.a. on purchases and cash advances, and an even lower variable 9.99% p.a. on instalments.
- Set the repayment amount to be debited straight from your eligible ING account of choice using autopay. It’s that easy.
- Manage your spending limits and set up regular notifications so you won’t get any nasty surprises at the end of the month.
We’re all about helping you to achieve your savings goals faster, with competitive interest rates, no ING fees and rewards for saving with us.
- Savings Maximiser – high variable interest rate and no ING fees. And by taking out our Savings Maximiser and Orange Everyday accounts, you could tap into many benefits. Particularly when you deposit your pay of $1,000+ each month.
- Personal Term Deposits – a high interest rate guaranteed for the term you choose, plus a non-cumulative loyalty bonus when you roll over and hold your funds until the maturity date of your new term deposit.
- Savings Accelerator – a tiered savings account, with a high variable interest rate.
As one of the country’s largest home lenders, you can choose from a range of simple and straightforward home loans, offering great value and service. Our home loans are available either through our team of ING Home Loan Specialists or through accredited mortgage brokers.
- Orange Advantage – 100% offset facility.
- Mortgage Simplifier – no ongoing monthly or annual account keeping fees.
- Fixed rate – no monthly, annual or transaction fees, and it’s free to make additional repayments (less than $10,000 per settlement anniversary).
Home and contents insurance
Breathe easier knowing your biggest assets are comprehensively protected with home and contents insurance from ING.
- Save 30% – on new policies when you combine home and contents insurance online.
- Flexibility – choose the cover that’s right for you – home, contents, home and contents, optional covers – and your preferred start date.
- Comprehensive – fire, storm, theft, malicious damage, new for old replacement cover, $20 million liability cover and more.
- 24/7 claims – claims can be made 24.7 online and over the phone, and there are no lengthy forms.
We offer a range of simple superannuation options for every lifestyle.
- Living Super – a simple and online superannuation solution for all stages of life, with:
- A range of investment options available
- Competitive investment and administration fees
- Access to real-time online share trading
- Automatic insurance cover provided for eligible super accounts
- Pension and Transition to Retirement account options available for eligible customers to draw regular income
- SMSF Cash –a high variable interest rate on the cash component of your SMSF. Maximise your super cash returns with no ING fees and get secure 24/7 access to your cash via online, phone or mobile banking
- SMSF Term Deposits –a high fixed interest rate on your SMSF Cash. You choose the timeframe. Pay no ING fees, so every cent deposited is earning you interest, and get a loyalty bonus on the current interest rate if you renew your term deposit
earn high fixed interest rate on your SMSF Cash.
We like to think our competitive business savings and commercial mortgage accounts work as hard as you do.
- Business Optimiser – a high variable interest business savings account with 24/7 access.
- Business Term Deposit – a high fixed interest rate for business savings. You choose the timeframe.
- Priority Commercial Mortgages – a range of loans for commercial properties. Borrow between $250,000 and $5,000,000.
- Commercial Property Finance – tailored loans for up to five years, on borrowings over $3 million.